Monday, March 9, 2009

Lost, but am found


I am still here ladies and gents. I know I have not been good at updating my blog. I have several in mind to do, but I just never seem to get to it! I had a friend email me today and ask if I was lost, and I guess I was, but I am back now. Now the job of getting caught up will be a task for sure.


I also had a friend email me and ask if I was expecting again and that is a big NO! She thought maybe that was why I have been on hiatus you know throwing up and all, but I am happy to report I am not preggers. I do have the sweetest most delish darling little almost 6 month old that I can literally not get enough of. I can't keep my hands off of him, I want more more more...of him, not babies even if my grandma did have a dream that I was pregnant and having a girl! Give me a few years here at least!


So please stay with me, stay tuned, I really hope to have some posts up by this week. I have been good at doing my 365 project, now I just need to upload those photos!


I have to say though, it seems like a lot of people are on a little break from blogging. I think I may not be the only in a rut. Maybe in efforts to keep my readers loyal I will do a little blog giveaway...yeah I think I will!


Enter to win, you never know what you are going to get!!!!!


Leave a comment for me and tell me what time you are normally in bed at night, since I am having a hard time with that these days and I will enter you into an amazing drawing! Tell your friends...now I promise to impress!

Thanks for keeping up with me even with the stall! Yesterday I had over 250 hits...yet I haven't done anything in over a month! So comment away!
ps it is 11:36 and I am on the computer and not in bed! I need to be in bed by 10:30 like normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment